Board Of Trustees
Thomas Brunt, IV, President
- Education: University of Pennsylvania, B.A. Design of the Environment; Antilles High School; V.I. Montessori School
- Profession: Business Owner MSI Building Supplies
- Interests/Activities: Married to Pia Brunt with four children, AnaPia, Thomas, Santiago, and Mariana. All four children attend the V.I. Montessori School and Peter Gruber International Academy. Skiing, traveling, cooking, reading, and all things tech.
Gail Vento, Vice President
- Education: University of Colorado, Boulder, B.S. Mechanical Engineering, B.A. Environmental Geology; Outdoor Leadership Training Seminars, Colorado, Certificate; Bondurant School of High Performance Driving, Certificate; Licensed Private Pilot
- Profession: President of Lana Vento Charitable Trust, a small private foundation
- Interests/Activities: Education, water-sports, dogs, adventures
Charmaine Duncan, Treasurer
- Education: University of Maryland, College Park; Howard University; St. Peter and Paul Catholic High High School
- Profession: General Manager Caribbean Auto Group (Toyota of STT and Caribbean Auto Mart)
- Interests/Activities: Sports, traveling, cooking and adventures. Parent of Devonte Duncan who attends the V.I. Montessori School and Peter Gruber International Academy.
Lisa Aqui, Secretary
Lisa Chamely-Aqui, MS, PCC, is a professional and executive coach and communications specialist. She is principal of LCA Partnerships, LLC. Lisa gained an MS in Management and Administrative Sciences, concentrating in Organizational Development, from the University of Texas at Dallas. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) in good standing with the International Coach Federation (ICF). Lisa's organizational niche is effective group facilitation, and she works primarily with executives of multi-national corporations.
Enrique Rodriguez, PTA Rep to the Board
- Education: Joseph Sibilly School, St. Thomas; All Saints School, St. Thomas; Georgetown University, WashingtonD.C., BS Business Administration
- Profession: Vice-President, Rodriguez Auto Parts, Inc, a family company specializing in Automotive retail and wholesale needs. Partner, Drie Bier Vrienden (3BV) Craft beer distribution company. Vice-President, Grupo Edifica, a family company specializing in commercial development.
- Interests. Traveling, water sports, snow skiing, wood working and eating well. Married to Candela Sanchez with two children, Aurora and Pedro. Both attend VIMSIA.
Toussaint D. Gaskins, Member
- Education: Received his BBA from Morehouse College. He serves as Vice President, Region II, for the Morehouse College National Alumni Association.
- Profession: Managing Director of INOVE Asset Management, an investment advisory and consulting firm. Gaskins combines his professional training and two decades of experience in the areas of finance, economic development and municipal planning board experience to add value in financial transactions, asset management, public policy and complex issues of urban real estate development.
- Interests: Toussaint is married to Hillary and they have four children and reside in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands.
Greg Ferguson, Member
- Education: The George Washington University Law School, Juris Doctor; The University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts, Interdisciplinary Studies/International Studies.
- Profession: Attorney, Member of Kellerhals Ferguson Kroblin PLLC
- Interests: Writing, Diving, Guitar Playing, Traveling & Education
Brad Kappel, Member
Brad Kappel grew up in North Dakota. He completed undergraduate work at Valley City State University and received his Doctor of Chiropractic from Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, Minnesota. He spent 9 years in the North Dakota and Minnesota Army National Guard as a Combat Medic.
Brad moved to St Thomas in 2001 to pursue his Chiropractic career. He operates his health practice at Caribbean Chiropractic Center, LLC.
He is married to Tiarra Kappel and they have two children, Teagan and Sofie. Teagan is in the PGIA IB program and Sofie is in the Montessori program.
Kevin Likens, Member
Mark Livingston, Member
- Education: Trinity University, San Antonio, TX (anthropology); Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Lubbock, TX (MD); Oregon Health Sciences University Dept. of Family Medicine, Portland, OR (residency); Naval Operational Medicine Institute, Pensacola, FL (flight medicine)
- Profession: physician, former U.S. Navy flight surgeon
- Interests: camping, diving, traveling & learning
Fredrick Mann, Member
Ravi Nagi, Member
- Education: Santa Clara Univ. School of Law, Juris Doctor; Tufts University, Bachelor of Arts, World History
- Profession: Attorney, Shareholder at BoltNagi PC
- Interests: HIs children and traveling
Camille McKayle Stolz, Member
Camille McKayle is the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs at the University of the Virgin Islands (UVI). Trained as a Mathematician (Lehigh University, PhD 1993 and Bates College BS 1985), Camille spent many years designing and implementing programs aimed at addressing the under-representation of certain groups in STEM while teaching undergraduate mathematics. Beginning locally, she ran after school programs in mathematics for 6th grade girls and 3rd through 12th grade students, as well as STEM programs for undergraduate students. She spent three years at the National Science Foundation as the program officer for the HBCU-Undergraduate Programs before returning to academia as Dean of the College of Science and Mathematics, and now Provost at the University of the Virgin Islands.
Camille is parent to two VIMSIA graduates (Montessori and IB programs) and has served in various roles as Board member and Education Advisor to VIMSIA over the years.
Lori Thompson, Member
Lori Thompson, PhD grew up in St. Thomas and graduated from All Saints Cathedral School. She received her master and doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She currently works as Staff Psychologist for Schneider Regional Medical Center and at her group practice, Insight Psychological Services, LLC. She is married to WB Thompson, Jr. (the artist) and they have two children, Talisse and Trey.
Cornel Williams, Member
- Education: Mr. Williams graduated summa cum laude from the University of the Virgin Islands with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting, and later completed an MBA degree with a concentration in Finance at the University of Illinois.
- Profession: He is the President of International Capital & Management Company. Mr. Williams takes pride in having expanded the company’s community outreach efforts, with a primary focus on education and youth development as well as cancer support and outreach. His prior experience includes several key roles such as Deputy Executive Director of the Virgin Islands Port Authority, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Lockhart Companies, Finance Manager for the Virgin Islands Telephone Corporation, and Financial Analyst for Ford Motor Company. He has also served as a part-time instructor in the Business Division at the University of the Virgin Islands.
- Interests: Mr. Williams is passionate about the USVI as a community. He is currently Chairman of the St. Thomas & St. John District Board of Directors of the VI Government Hospitals and Health Facilities Corporation and serves on the boards of The Lockhart Companies, VI Montessori School & Peter Gruber International Academy, Virgin Islands Capital Resources and UVI’s Foundation for the Reichhold Center for the Arts.
Brad Wilson, Member
- Education: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Profession: eCommerce entrepreneur.
- Interests: Reading, technology and sports.