GROWING OUR COMMUNITY TOGETHER
A goal of our PTA is to Grow Our Community Together and to do that, the PTA encourages 100% parent involvement through social events, volunteer opportunities, as well as parent education.
Whether it's your time, a service, resources or you would like to help educate our community at an upcoming PTA meeting, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More reasons to get involved:
- Discover Great Resources - The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students
- Tap into a Network - PTA events are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. Share your ideas, concerns and experiences
- Get Connected - As a part of the PTA, keep up-to-date on what’s happening at the school
- Grow as a Volunteer - By volunteering with the PTA, put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all the children in our community
- Foster Improvement - By getting involved at VIMSIA/PGIA, be part of the solution, helping make positive changes by supporting improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for educational and social programs
2017-2018 PTA OFFICERS
President: Aldeth & Dan Lewin
Vice President: Sarah Williams
Secretary: Abby Hurson
Treasurer: Krista Barringer
Representative to the Board of Directors: Enrique Rodriguez
Events: Tanya Martin
General: Jen Lazuka
We are still looking for an Events PTA Board Member as well as additional General PTA Board Members. Please send an email to email@example.com , if you are interested.