Children who have reached 18 months may enter the Toddler Program at key intervals during the school year or on a space-available basis. Toilet training is not a requirement. Parents are requested to make an appointment for a 30-minute classroom observation. Appointments can be made by calling the front office at (340) 775-6360.
Due to limited space, it is highly recommended that you apply for enrollment as early as possible.
Requirements for Casa ENROLLMENT (Ages 18 months to 2 years)
PLEASE NOTE that all items listed must be either completed or turned in to the office of admission in order to not delay your child's interview for possible acceptance.
Our Casa program is licensed under the VI Department of Health which requires each child to have their Universal Health Form and Immunization Record on file.
If missing either of these required documents, your child will be unable to enter the toddler classroom.
- Casa Enrollment Checklist
- Enrollment Application Form
- Enrollment Questionnaire
- Parent Perspective Questionnaire
- $50 Application Fee
- Wallet Size Photo of Applicant
- Campus Tour (call to schedule)
- Class Observation (call to schedule)
- Universal Health Form
- Immunization Record (copy needed)
- Emergency and Medication Authorization Form
- Pickup Authorization Form
- Registration Card