Tuition & Fees
2017/2018 Tuition and Fees
pay tuition online
Contracts were due back by March 31 with your $1,000 advance deposit.
First tuition payments are all due on or before July 15 regardless of payment plan. All payments received after the deadline will be subject to a 1.8% per month additional charge.
Tuition must be paid in full on or before the first day of school. If you are unable to pay in full prior to the start of school, there are other payment options available (See Tuition Payment Plan).
Advance Deposit & Contract Deadlines
- Once VIMSIA offers your child(ren) a contract, it will be due back to the school within ten calendar days with a $1,000 advance deposit in order to ensure that a space is reserved for your child(ren).
- Deposit is applied to tuition.
- New students - Signed contract and $1,000 non-refundable Advance Deposit must be submitted with your signed contract.
- Returning students - Deadline was March 31 to submit signed contract and $1,000 non-refundable Advance Deposit.
One Time Fees
Parents must purchase a $750 non-negotiable promissory note or bond in their child's name, to be presented to VIMSIA upon enrollment. Upon request, the bond is refundable when the child is no longer enrolled, provided all appropriate tuition has been paid. This request must be made in writing within one year of the child leaving the school.
Graduation & DP Testing Fee
DP testing is quite extensive - not only are the tests themselves expensive, but they are mailed all over the world for assessment and grading. This fee (included in the fee table above) covers those expenses for each DP student. These are not optional, and if your account is in arrears in November when the registration takes place, your child will not be registered.
PGIA Technology Requirements
Calculators: All PGIA students (7th - 12th) must come to school with a Texas Instruments TI-84CE Plus graphing calculator. If you purchase this for your 7th grader, and they take care of it, it will likely last them into their college years. They are pretty rugged.
Laptops: All PGIA students are required to have laptops.
- Grades 7 & 8 - Currently, VIMSIA provides laptops for the 7th and 8th grade students through our One to One Laptop Program. Receipt of one of these laptops comes with acceptance of financial responsibility for replacement if necessary. Your contract package will explain in more detail.
- Grades 9-12 - High School students must supply their own laptop. Purchasing recommendations are available in your contract package.
Discounts are applied to 2nd, 3rd, etc. children in the same family. Please see the Tuition Plan at the top of the page for details.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA and debit cards. All credit card purchases will reflect a processing fee.
Financial Aid recipients will pay their tuition using the FACTS Tuition Management System. Learn more about your financial aid options here.