1. My best moment at PGIA? Unity in the Community--watching a dream come true is so fulfilling.
2. Being a student at the PGIA means knowing yourself and your capabilities and doing what you have to do to get to where you want to be in life.
3. During my time as a Volt, I’ve shown a growth mindset when I collaborated with a friend in order to create Unity in the Community, an idea we had for a school event, and watching it come to fruition.
4. Dinner for four; you and who else? Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas, and Tupac Shakur
5. On my favorite playlist is: September - Earth, Wind, and Fire, How Great – Chance the Rapper, Overtime – Hoodie Allen, Tru – Lloyd, Mo Money Mo Problems – Notorious Big & P Diddy, Chaining Day – J Cole, Poetic Justice – Kendrick Lamar ft. Drake, Don’t Wanna Fall in Love – Kyle, Morris Brown – Outkast, Girls Love Beyonce – Drake
6. Ten years from now, I’ll be in a pharmacy somewhere helping people with their various ailments
7. If I could change one thing about myself, it would be caring less about what other people think.
8. Words to live by: We accept the love we think we deserve – Stephen Chbosky