1. My best moment at PGIA? My first moment on campus was special. I immediately felt at home.
2. Being a student at the PGIA means…treating others with respect
3. During my time as a Volt, I’ve shown a growth mindset when I…learned the VIMSIA way.
4. Dinner for four; you and who else? Ben Carson, Quentin Tarantino, and George W. Bush, Jr.
5. On my favorite playlist is…Wu tang clan
6. Ten years from now, I’ll be…making movies and living the American dream!
7. If I could change one thing about myself, it would be…to have a stronger work ethic
8. Words to live by… “Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.” –Woody Allen